Friday, April 22, 2011

#517 - Checklist, 397-528


Card fact: This is the second and last tan-light blue bordered checklist card. There's only one other checklist card left and it is another pink-yellow one.

What I thought about this card then: Probably didn't have it. Probably wouldn't have thought anything about it if I did.

What I think about this card now: For the first time, a checklist card comes along during a rare easy day for me. But I still have nothing to say.

Other stuff: I've got nothing else. Sorry.


Back facts: Topps still hasn't figured out whether it's "checklist" or "check list." I don't think it's going to come to a conclusion by the time the set is over.

Also, the back gives you a look at who is on cards 518-528, which we haven't covered yet.

Other blog stuff: A trio of '70s stars were born on this date. Glen Campbell, Jack Nicholson and Peter Frampton